I found that participating in blogging challenges helps me out to create new recipes and step out side my comfort zone. This time I participated in Simply Sesame Blogger Recipe Challenge.
The challenge was to share creativity by using Simply Sesame’s Vanilla with Almond Bites, Pistachio Morsels with a hint of Cardamom or its Pure Roasted Sesame where there were (almost) no rules, only originality and the pursuit of great taste! I decided to go with Vanilla with Almond Bites and make some sweet bread rolls.
For the dough you will need:
- 1/4 -ounce of instant yeast
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
To make the dough:
- Put all ingredients into bread machine (I used my Zojirushi bread maker) and set it to dough mode. 1,5 hours later you will have a nicely kneaded and razed dough.
- When doubled in size, punch down dough. Roll out on a floured surface into a rectangle. Spread the Simply Sesame’s Vanilla with Almond Bites spread evenly. Role up dough and pinch edge together to seal. Cut into 12 to 15 slices.
Coat the bottom of baking pan with flour. Place sesame, vanilla and almond sweet bread rolls close together in the pan and let rise until dough is doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned in preheated 350F oven.
More info about Simple Sesame:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySesame/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimplySesame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imsimplysesame/
- Store locater: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Bonelli+Fine+Food