Following the sequence of my Italian cuisine inspired breads, I baked a very simple and quick pesto bread.
Again as in sun dried tomato bread, this bread is very simple as it has only a couple of ingredients and tastes wonderful.
So, my bread recipe is as simples as that:
- Make the dough
- 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of instant yeast
- Mix all ingredients – I used bread machine for that
- Roll out the dough and cover it in pesto
- Form the dough – be sure to cover baking form with some olive oil, so the bread would not stick to it once it is done
- Let it rise for 1 hour in room temperature
- Bake for 50 min in 367F
And the final result is very tasty!